Overseas Photographs

GTPerformance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of my overseas photographs, any C&C?

Sevilla29M.jpg

PlayadeRota47.jpg

PlayadeRota19.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

PortugalTrip.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

Last edited:
These are pretty darn good.

Gotta rotate #5 so the horizon is straight.. but that's a beautiful shot. If I took that I'd fix the tilt and use it as my computer wallpaper. The other one that stands out for me is #1. I like the perspective on here, the sky, and the way you showed the scale of the beautiful giant building (cathedral?).

I think you did a really good job...

I like #2 and #3 the best -- the last one is a nice shot of a statue but the statue doesn't do anything for me :)

Is this france or italy?

I think you did a really good job...

I like #2 and #3 the best -- the last one is a nice shot of a statue but the statue doesn't do anything for me :)

Is this france or italy?

All those photos were taken in Spain except #5 which was taken in Portugal, Thanks for the compliments. I have alot of scenic photos. I think I like to photograph that best. At least it is a start until I lean more about controlling my camera and composition.

I fixed #5, made the horizon level now. Thanks!

Last edited:
^^^^ +1

They are really nice.

I like No1 the best, nice idea to shoot from under and include the arch, The other ones are nice too but that's by far my fave, not so sure about the last one, looks like an interesting statue though.

Thanks for all the compliments, I will add more if people would like to see them and give me some C&C on them.

Love the first image (church through arch), great composition and lighting, this one really stands out for me.

The sunsets don't do it for me personally, I find them a bit too dark and miss the great composition you've nailed in the church image. But this might be the result of the darkness in the images :)

Looks like you had a great trip!

Most reactions

Back