Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by joemc, Oct 28, 2009.
Comments and suggestions are very welcome.
wow that's an awesome photo!
the only thing I would think about is maybe some noise reduction... just a slight amount though, so that you don't lose too much detail in the owl... or maybe noise reduce a copy of the photo and then layer it in photoshop so that you can have a nice noiseless background and a sharp bird... the only reason that the noise bothers me is that it's so close to the subject. Great shot though!
Thanks Robert... I appreciate you tking the time.
Awesome shot indeed!
In my opinion..... I wouldn't touch a thing. I don's see any noise on my screen.:thumbup:
Hello to all
Its amazing photography I know some facts obout owl
1. Owls belong to the Order Strigiformes.
2. Owls are birds of prey.
3. Most owls are nocturnal.
4. Owls' eyes are fixed in their sockets.
5. Many species of owls have special flight feathers adapted for silent flight.
6. Owls have long been a part of human folklore and legend.
7. The tufts of feathers atop some owl's heads, referred to as 'ear tufts' are for display only.
8. Owls have strong feet like raptors with two toes facing foreward and two toes facing back.
9. Owls have a long, hooked bill.
10. Owls create a variety of vocalizations.
Thanks for sharing
^^ That's kind of a weird and random post.
I love the photo and it is an awesome capture. I agree with Robert about the noise issues. If you could do a little noise reduction on just the background I think it would clean up the image a lot (for me at least).
outdoorsms' Photos- powered by SmugMug
Separate names with a comma.