What's new

Ox Cart

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
987
Reaction score
6
Location
Puyallup, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot in Chile a couple of weeks ago. Went by so fast I only caught the back but liked the way it came out. For such a large animal they moved quickly.

7201-DSC_1815.JPG


7201-DSC_1815_705985.JPG


7201-DSC_1815_811163.JPG
 
Does the original photo allow for some cropping?
If it were mine and was large enough for some cropping, I'd crop some of the path off that is in the foreground, so the cart and the oxen would show more directly. The way it is, I was a little confused at first and searched around the pic a little aimlessly. Somehow I feel that a crop at the third shadow from above (you get me?) would help. Just my thoughts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom