P1000 Wifi problem.

Terje Syversen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently bought a P1000 and is not able to connect this camera to my mobile phone using Wifi. My phone is a Samsung S5 so it's a bit old. Connection is good using bluetooth. The camera never comes up on the network-list of my phone. Is my phone to old or is there a problem with the camera?
Regards, Terje

Your phone should be fine. Have you downloaded Nikon's app? You need to install either the Wireless Mobile Utility or SnapBridge.

Your phone should be fine. Have you downloaded Nikon's app? You need to install either the Wireless Mobile Utility or SnapBridge.
I have installed Snapbridge on my phone and it works well using bluetooth. Seems to me that Wifi on camera does not work. Is there a way to test Wifi on camera or do i have to send it to store where i bought it?

I have installed Snapbridge on my phone and it works well using bluetooth. Seems to me that Wifi on camera does not work. Is there a way to test Wifi on camera or do i have to send it to store where i bought it?

UPDATE. It was the phone. I have tried it on Samsung S7 and it worked very. Great excuse for bying a new phone. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back