What's new

P7100 or D5100 for Disneyland

Texas Parrothead

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a good walk around camera for things like Disneyland. I want something that will take very good pictures and also very good video. I have two young children (3 & 1.5 yrs) so i really need to have my hands free to help as much as possible. I would also like decent low light capability for inside the rides if possible. I was thinking the two options would be: 1) D5100 with my 18-35mm kit lens plus a fast prime (35mm 1.8) or 2) P7100 I believe I will get better image quality from the D5100 but the P7100 would be like not have a camera at all from a convenience perspective. Any thoughts or insight are welcomed!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom