What's new

Pack of Packards

I like the original a LOT. So much chrome and not a single blemish. Not many other places can you find that many Packards in one place...
 
I agree, #1 is a great shot. Nice use of perspective and DoF to create an interesting image.
 
I like the original a LOT. So much chrome and not a single blemish. Not many other places can you find that many Packards in one place...

This is only a fraction of the Packards they had. It was incredible. Just lined up one after another.

Thanks for the comments, both of you!
 
As it sits, the original anyway, it is completely unedited. I might try and play with some settings and see what I can do.
 
To be honest, I actually like that about it. It gives it a warmer tone, and that, for some unknown reason, makes it feel a bit like an old photo of these cars. Maybe it gives it a sepia like quality, I don't know, but I do like that about it.
 
FWIW; I happen to like the silver-colored chrome in #2 better. O.K., that makes one so far.
 
Very nice photo. I agree with the majority; number one is my favorite, but the color needs a bit of correction (it's a shade too warm).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom