Paid Model Shoot - Need Professional C&C

burnws6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for very nit pic technical C&C....if there's honestly any to give, I don't want ppl making up **** just to have something....I want the more advanced opinions of the members here. I'm happy with how they came out, but I'd like another photographers feedback. Thanks guys

oh, and I still have to edit them. They're pretty raw as of now, basic curves and levels adjustments. Had a good make up artist and some good lighting. It's amazing how much work it saves you in ps. Every shoot I use more lighting techniques, better investment in make up artist, and I spend way less time in any kind of post processing.

DSC_0591copy-1.jpg

DSC_0089copy.jpg

DSC_0792copyf.jpg

DSC_0846copy-1.jpg

DSC_0661copyf.jpg

Like the second the best

The lighting looks a little wierd one some, looks like your lights are pretty low on the left side. The shadow on the models left boob in like all of them is distracting, also the backgrounds look pixelated

As for the second set the first looks pretty good, but everyone has issues with the reflections in the glasses

Like the second the best

The lighting looks a little wierd one some, looks like your lights are pretty low on the left side. The shadow on the models left boob in like all of them is distracting, also the backgrounds look pixelated

I was trying a bit more dramatic lighting, I see what you mean though.

The pixelation is the low quality I saved it at so I could upload to photobucket.

The pixelation is the low quality I saved it at so I could upload to photobucket.

Yeah i figured it was something like that. Your definetly on the right track thou. You could help some of those wierd shadows with dodge/burning

As for the second set the first looks pretty good, but everyone has issues with the reflections in the glasses

lol purposely done. Having no reflections in the glasses is an old cliche. Lately a lot of fashion of photographers are purposely positioning their softbox to their liking of reflection.

Yeah i figured it was something like that. Your definetly on the right track thou. You could help some of those wierd shadows with dodge/burning

+1 thanks man

They look great to me! If I were being nit-picky, I'd say she is a little bit on the orange side, but it's not too bad, but you might want to reduce it a tad... so as not to confuse her skin tone with fake tanning cream.

They look great to me! If I were being nit-picky, I'd say she is a little bit on the orange side, but it's not too bad, but you might want to reduce it a tad... so as not to confuse her skin tone with fake tanning cream.

Gracias! Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there....hmmm

lol purposely done. Having no reflections in the glasses is an old cliche. Lately a lot of fashion of photographers are purposely positioning their softbox to their liking of reflection.

I would have cloned out the other light (ring?) thats not a softbox in those shots. but the shot with the clear lenses the right lens (his right) looks hazy comparted to the left

I would have cloned out the other light (ring?) thats not a softbox in those shots. but the shot with the clear lenses the right lens (his right) looks hazy comparted to the left

ahh...I see what you're talking about. For some reason it looks like I was using a clam shell set up? I don't know, it filled up 16 gigs of memory that day. So much crap to sort through. So much to edit.

Some of them are a bit too orange, but overall very solid.

The dark ones could use some rim light behind the model to seperate the hair from the background, this is something I have trouble with as well.

Is it just me, or are these images way, way too big?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back