Black Dog
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2009
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure if this goes in this discussion forum, but I'm a beginner so here it is..
I am setting up a room to do photo viewing, editing and printing. I would be looking at photos both on a monitor and in the printed form.
Right now the room is a disgusting dark green with inadequate lighting. I am going to re-paint it and put in some better lighting. I am certain that looking at a print in a dark green room would have some effect on the light reflected from the finished product. Any ideas on the best color? Something like a gray tone card, or would a neutral white be better? And how about lighting? Is there a better way to go than regular incandescent? A Google search on this topic mainly came up with decorating tips.
Thanks
I am setting up a room to do photo viewing, editing and printing. I would be looking at photos both on a monitor and in the printed form.
Right now the room is a disgusting dark green with inadequate lighting. I am going to re-paint it and put in some better lighting. I am certain that looking at a print in a dark green room would have some effect on the light reflected from the finished product. Any ideas on the best color? Something like a gray tone card, or would a neutral white be better? And how about lighting? Is there a better way to go than regular incandescent? A Google search on this topic mainly came up with decorating tips.
Thanks