What's new

paintball C&C please

blitzkrieg69

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, It was a slow day at the paintball field so i figured this was the perfect chance to practice some paintball shots.

setup: D40 with a 55-200mm

Let me know what you guys think
March142010193.jpg


March142010204-1.jpg

I noticed this one was really noisy\/
March142010227-1.jpg


March142010260-2.jpg
 
#1 and #2, I would crop the barriers out of the shot, to me they are a distraction.
#3 and #4 I would crop out the dead space behind the players.
 
kid in the proto jersey needs to learn how to hold his gun with out looking like a tool bag...props to the second kid for the og arsenal jersey...kid in the third pic needs to stay off both knees

i miss paintball so much

good shots tho...im sure uve heard of Miguel Cruz ( http://www.miguelcruz.com ) hes my favorite pb photographer hes got some great stuff
 
I used to play paintball nationally up until a year ago, and I also frequently photograph teams now, but I still miss playing. Watch your crops, but you do need the bunkers in there to give some perspective. You also cut off limbs. If you are going to crop, crop with intention, in some of them I get the feeling you just missed the framing.
 
First of all, thank you all for the c&c.

yea first gun is a mikko pm8

planning on playing nationally at chicago for the first time this year :D

grunz- I've seen some of his stuff before. Hes got good pictures
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom