What's new

Paintball wars

Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Palmdale, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About a week ago a buddy made an event that there was going to be a paintball meet up at a local place by me, I joined up solely for photography. Now this was my first time doing photos at a paintball field and I had a blast!

[1] Speedball course


by Reckless Reflections, on Flickr

[2] The Ref

by Reckless Reflections, on Flickr

[3]Sweet headshot

by Reckless Reflections, on Flickr

[4] The war machine

by Reckless Reflections, on Flickr

​
 
Last edited:
I like 2. Maybe try black and white.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom