painted pond

This is a real beauty; i had seen so many places like this in Kerala; Kerala was full of private and public ponds- not the swimming pool type; but believe me, many of the village ponds gave a rebirth feeling after having an ablusion...; but that was a story of the foregone era; Urbanization and flat culture leveled them all; we are turning wilder every day; the beasts of concrete jungles..... :grumpy:

Regards :D

This is a real beauty; i had seen so many places like this in Kerala; Kerala was full of private and public ponds- not the swimming pool type; but believe me, many of the village ponds gave a rebirth feeling after having an ablusion...; but that was a story of the foregone era; Urbanization and flat culture leveled them all; we are turning wilder every day; the beasts of concrete jungles..... :grumpy:

Regards :D

Thank you Frequency... I too see beauty and life in the village ponds ( here we call them dams)...once that is cleaned away filled with concrete ... it loses life and becomes sterile, static, boring

Most reactions

New Topics

Back