What's new

Painting Paint (C&C Please)

dvjproductions

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
17
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

IMG_1396 by dvjproductions, on Flickr

Looking for some feedback on this image. I can retake it at any time, the art work is directly across the street from where I work so if I have to re-shoot it I will. I am not pleased with the vehicles, also, not sure on whether I should crop the left side some. Let me know your thoughts please.
 
Neat shot but I would correct the vertical perspective.

I think it is straight. The building with the art on it appears to be straight (the wire gives a bit of an optical illusion). If I am wrong, please lead me to see it. Or should I straighten to the left hand side of that same building instead of the roof?
 
It was almost straight but a touch leaning to the left. I messed around with the horizontal and vertical perspective in lightroom and did a very slight rotate. Here is the result. Similar to your retake above. To me it just looks like it's not leaning anymore but the opposing pole/wire do act as an illusion.

$untitled-.webp
 
Thanks. Yeah, I can see the straighter lines there. Its cuting off the tire of the Jeep some now though. I think I am going to re-shoot this tomorrow, hopefully no vehicles this time. And hopefully I can get it right in the camera instead of having to rotate the piss out of it.

Thanks again for your input! Very helpful :D
 
Thanks. Yeah, I can see the straighter lines there. Its cuting off the tire of the Jeep some now though. I think I am going to re-shoot this tomorrow, hopefully no vehicles this time. And hopefully I can get it right in the camera instead of having to rotate the piss out of it.

Thanks again for your input! Very helpful :D

Go for it. Without the cars this shot would be better. Good luck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom