What's new

Palace of Justice, without pot ;)

Much nicer, huh? Get a nice feel for the architecture in this one. Should have had that dude on the right glaring at them, maybe they would have left sooner!
 
Much nicer, huh? Get a nice feel for the architecture in this one. Should have had that dude on the right glaring at them, maybe they would have left sooner!
yes!!! :D

the first scene when I entered in the building.

I didn't know anyone is there. When we climbed the stairs I saw them...

The building is just amazing but the light was horrible!!! That dude you mentioned ;) was almost blown out because one of the lights was just so close to him. In this case, I saved the shot in Ps, there were so many dark parts and parts that were almost blown out...
One of my regrets from this trip is that I couldn't go there during the day, when light was better
 
Sort of a relief there is no pot, eh? :D

On one hand, I feel like you pushed the processing a bit too far here, but then again, I think it makes the shot different from your typical tourist perspective.
 
Like the composition, but I feel it could stand a little more contrast.
 
Sort of a relief there is no pot, eh? :D

On one hand, I feel like you pushed the processing a bit too far here, but then again, I think it makes the shot different from your typical tourist perspective.

Like the composition, but I feel it could stand a little more contrast.

I tried various edits with this one, but somehow I've been returning to this one. It hides the light issues I've had. I also thought exactly the same as you said :)

For the contrast, I pushed a bit more, then a bit less then a bit more, less and really lost compass
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom