infinabey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!
I‘m new to this forum.

I have a Panasonc Lumix G6 right now and I‘m just not extremely satisfied with it‘s image quality. The pictures tend to get noisy pretty quickly.
Therefore I am thinking about selling it (bought it used for 222€) and buying a Canon EOS 200d (350€) instead. Since I bought it pretty cheap, I can maybe sell it for a bit more, close to 300€.
Still, I am really torn and just don‘t know what to do. I went into a photography shop today and wanted to look at a 200d to see if it feels comfortable in my hands but they didn‘t have it. Instead, the shop owner actually told me to think about it once more and that it wouldn‘t really be a step forward because mirrorless cameras supposedly are the future (and he went into further points).

Is this true? Or should I switch? I really don‘t know what to do. I‘d be grateful for some advice/help!

Greetings,
infinabey (call me Sarah)

Hello and welcome, I am very pleased with my Panasonic G9 so why not upgrade your G6...?

Hello and welcome, I am very pleased with my Panasonic G9 so why not upgrade your G6...?

The problem is that I have a budget of 400€. As a student, I just can‘t afford more than that. Sorry for not saying what my budget is right away, but I thought it would be clear enough with the 200d being a relatively cheap beginner dslr.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back