What's new

Panning a skateboarder

Tomasko said:
Not really... It deters only not experienced people and only to the moment they visit any IT forum and find out, that it is really easy to get rid of it. Or they just pay someone to do it...

Someone can kick in my back door but I still lock it when I go on vacation. If someone wants your stuff, they'll get your stuff. Most people won't try that hard.
 
Cool run or shoots, looks like you were there for a while and got some cool cars and motorcycles. I feel like he needs to be pulled from the background a little to bring the attention to him. Tried changing the color a little but finally looks like black and white won out for me.
-
p322633867-4cntrbw.jpg

-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WATERMARKS ARE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!! :er:

I think I'm the only person on the face of the planet that can look past a watermark 98% of the time. :rolls:

That being said... Schwetty, the image doesn't really do anything for me. He's not doing anything that wows me, and the background is distracting. It's really bright... not in the sense that you exposed it wrong... but it's just bright.
 
That being said... Schwetty, the image doesn't really do anything for me. He's not doing anything that wows me, and the background is distracting. It's really bright... not in the sense that you exposed it wrong... but it's just bright.

this
 
That being said... Schwetty, the image doesn't really do anything for me. He's not doing anything that wows me, and the background is distracting. It's really bright... not in the sense that you exposed it wrong... but it's just bright.

That is why I could pan it. If he was doing something else I couldnt have panned him. I am glad he was just crusing down not moving. I dont know the person either.
 
Thanks Joe. I was thinking about doing it black and white. I like it.

Cool run or shoots, looks like you were there for a while and got some cool cars and motorcycles. I feel like he needs to be pulled from the background a little to bring the attention to him. Tried changing the color a little but finally looks like black and white won out for me.
-
p322633867-4cntrbw.jpg

-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom