What's new

Panorama from inside my flat! (Warning, bit wide!)

JonK said:
grrr...i live in canada dude! but yes palatial is the correct descriptor. ;)

That's the northern state next to Alaska right?



*run and hide*
 
see, that snooty british education finally paid off!!!

(we don't call them the 51st state for nothing, you know)
 
nice place rob, very classy... i enjoyed your tips too... some of these I have already learned the hardway...
 
Nice! :thumbup:

I never had you down as the traditional furniture type Rob! :lol:

Good to see you managed to get that 3 peice suite in OK!

I've always fancied doing a 3D aspherical pano of the night sky!
 
Yep, all my furniture was made by my late grandfather. Most of it is worth a fortune, (obviously it's priceless to me!).

The cool little writing desk is a davenport. I believe an antique one of that standard would go for about £3.5k at Sotheby's.
 
i need to try this sometime. i guess you need software to pull it off.

i love your phone...i remember that style from the 60's :)
 
interesting.... now i see where u spam from...
 
now heres something you don't see every day! nice pano! no obvious mistakes (to me at least)! great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom