What's new

Panorama of Furnas Lake, Brazil

brazilnutjr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
3
Location
Campo Belo, MG - Brasil
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last Thursday I took some pictures near Furnas Lake near Capitólio, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Here is a panorama overlooking the lake. Please tell me what you think of it. Thanks!
4743961549_d2b15a2352_b.jpg
 
Nice shot. I think it would be even better if you went closer and got more of the lake instead of the bushes though.
 
Great shot, love the color and texture in the foreground, and the exposure is good. I think the tree on the right is interesting, wish the entire thing was in the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom