Panorama???

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys....I've got three shots of a moving truck and would like to make a one panorama from them. I'm after the prochedure, the photos are not quality, I know. ;)

Please suggest where I start, thanks.

7985-Front.jpg

7985-Middle.jpg

7985-Rear.jpg

Generally, you can't do panorama shots of moving objects last I checked. The background wouldn't line up relative to the foreground. Panoramas are constructed by stitching together shots of a scene side-by-side, and are usually only possible either by using an ultra-wide lens and cropping or by taking multiple photographs of a relatively static scene.

Also scince the background, and the stick in the foreground are all the same, it will look repeated, and wont blend well. Ususally if you want to take a panorama of a moveing object get a wide view lens :mrgreen:

I know the shots are not good for a panarama photo, I wanted to know how to put them together. The mechanics behind it all......I'm using PScs2. this is just an excerise.

thanks.

Oh in that case. Open the 3 shots in CS2, hit file, automate, photomerge. That will do it automaticly and allow you to adjust it as nessisary.

Unmanedpilot said:
Oh in that case. Open the 3 shots in CS2, hit file, automate, photomerge. That will do it automaticly and allow you to adjust it as nessisary.

Now that's what I'm looking for......thanks!

7985-Speeder1.jpg

I know it's not truely lined up, but I now learned something new....... :wink:

Paul

nice, but as you said wasnt quite lined up between the cab and the trailer. I have worked with it a bit and its fun stuff, I was trying to do a panorama of the mountians by my house but with as many shots as i needed the picture turned out to be 10,000 px wide and 300 tall :lol: not verry good, and it wasnt framed quite right, its a hard thing to do.

Philip Weir said:
Your main problem is that you have shot all the images of the same scene, with the truck moving through the scene. You need to have three images getting three scenes, being your main one, then one to the left and one to the right. Trust this makes sense.

Absolutely, in this case I was merely learning how to trying to put images together. Next time I’ll set up with a tripod and shoot a none moving object. My tripod has markings for that purpose and I’m ready to try.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back