S slobelix TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2005 #1 Here are some of my panoramas made in Montenegro.Please give me Your comments.Slobelix
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #2 nice stuff here, does this take a lot of time to do? I will try it some time. i like the 2nd shot(s) best, but they are all very cool.
nice stuff here, does this take a lot of time to do? I will try it some time. i like the 2nd shot(s) best, but they are all very cool.
S slobelix TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Not really.I just took 3 - 5 photos and stiched them later in software. I didnt use the fish eye.Go for it!
Not really.I just took 3 - 5 photos and stiched them later in software. I didnt use the fish eye.Go for it!
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #4 was that 2nd shot stitched? seems hard to get that down right... really cool shots! i wish i could see them reaaaally big, that's how i like panos
was that 2nd shot stitched? seems hard to get that down right... really cool shots! i wish i could see them reaaaally big, that's how i like panos
mygrain Friend to nose goblins everywhere Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 3,660 Reaction score 25 Location in a cool dry place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #5 The 3rd one is awesome!!! love the sunset! great work...what software r u using?
S slobelix TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Acdsee with plugin Stitcher.Try it it ok.