What's new

Panoramas from Mount Nebo

PlanetStarbucks

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
406
Reaction score
55
Location
Salt Lake City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out and about yesterday to burn through some pics, and ended up finding my new favorite road. Once I ran out of film I decided to see what my camera phone could do. Turns out the panorama mode isn't too bad at all. I resized these pics down to about a sixth of their original dimensions.

$nebopano.webp

That shot is from the summit looking east over the Wasatch Plateau. Apart from a few small farming and mining towns, that's pretty much just wilderness for the next 200 miles.

$wrxpano.webp

Got this on the way back down. I believe that's Loaf Mountain in the background. Had to give this one a few tries as the camera software had trouble tracking some of the frames. It created some stitch marks in both photos. Still, I'm pretty impressed at what this little hand held device can do (HTC One X).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom