Panoramic in PS4

onesix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone made a panoramic from scratch in PS? If so what size did you use? I want to make a pano of all the guests that attended our Halloween party.

Any guidance and examples would be awesome. Thanks,;)
Chris

I used 5 by 30in because thats what MPIX prints.

Finally... Thank you very much! Is that canvas size or picture size?

It was a regular print on photopaper. Im not sure MPIX does canvas panos.

Mpix also does a 10x20. Any pano size other than 10x20 and the 5x30 is a custom size.

Mpix can print up to 36". So, Mpix can print any height you want, to 36" wide.

Here's the trick: You have to order the 24x36 print size, and add type in the margins that says "Please trim excess". They will gladly do so.

If you want a 10x30, you order a 20x30 inch print, add type in the margins asking them to trim the excess and, viola.

You can check out Mpix's guidelines for preparing image files for printing here: http://www.mpix.com/support/Help.aspx?id=3

Mpix also does a 10x20. Any pano size other than 10x20 and the 5x30 is a custom size.

Mpix can print up to 36". So, Mpix can print any height you want, to 36" wide.

Here's the trick: You have to order the 24x36 print size, and add type in the margins that says "Please trim excess". They will gladly do so.

If you want a 10x30, you order a 20x30 inch print, add type in the margins asking them to trim the excess and, viola.

You can check out Mpix's guidelines for preparing image files for printing here: Mpix.com - Help

Didnt know that, Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back