panoramic view of niagara falls

TTPeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well my first try at pamoramic pic, commnets are always welcome, there are 5 pics in this image

NIAGRA.jpg

i pretty happy, iam just upset there was a big black wall of rocks,

Peter

A little on the dark side on this monitor but certainly far better than my daytime attempt...bad enough to stop me from trying pano again in a hurry ;) Did you do the stitching? And how many shots did you use?
EDIT: Never seen the second one...now that's much better light wise but not a pano eh?

Gorgeous pictures, brings back memories of when I was there several years ago

ya the the frist one was 5 pictures , and lighting wasen the best bcause it was one of the first of the night and i wasnt sure how the iso will effect it, and was just trying settings out, to merge i just made a new page on PS 15000px long and 2000 high, layed them out and over lapped them patch tool here and there, croped some sides, i think i got lucky on the sky, because i awlays had a probelm with it being different shades,

I like the second better but not pano, sry, i wish i had a wide angle so i could get more sky starts and the moon but that might be at the end of summer,

Not bad at all! Though you may want to change the spelling its Niagara Falls...youre missing an A...dont worry though its a common mistake!

I can ALMOST see the building that I work in, in the 2nd photo...its on the left side just behind the building there!

/\/\ hehe thanks, i awlays thought it was spelt Niagra , opps

Well, for it to be a nighttime photo of the falls PLUS a pano of five I really like that first one. It IS a bit on the dark side (and my monitor is a bright one), but I am glad I am getting to see what it looks like at night and all lit up in this manner (I have never been there myself).

And hey, I go correct that spelling error in the title for you, ok?
Only I cannot change it in the caption for you ;).

Most reactions

Back