Panther Roar

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I try to get out to these harder to access falls to keep things fresh. I only had about 10 minutes of actual shooting time here this day. Nothing like dangerous, slippery hiking in the rain on the clock.

I scaled down a couple wet sheer rock faces on the way down here. I tried my best not to faceplant on near vertical scrambles over wet mud and exposed roots. When I reached this lower creek, I left my bag behind and did a couple test swims to make sure I could handle the current of the creek. At it's deepest, It was about waist high on me.

The fall at the top is the traditional and often-photographed Panther Creek Falls. This fall is Lower Panther Creek falls. A little bit more effort to get to, but worth it.

Panther Roar [Panther Creek Falls, WA]
by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Beautiful! I'm glad folks like yourself have the ability and nerve to do stuff like this. Otherwise I'd never see it. Thank you.

Gorgeous as usual!

I would love to be able to do something like this one day, absolutely breathtaking, as usual from your portfolio.

Majeed, you're one of the few where "calories burned per image" actually makes sense.

Very nice image, as usual.

Great shot man! I really love to due what you are doing...

Very cool!

Beautiful! I'm glad folks like yourself have the ability and nerve to do stuff like this. Otherwise I'd never see it. Thank you.

Thanks. I think the first time is the hardest. Then you have the confidence and know what's within your abilities.

I would love to be able to do something like this one day, absolutely breathtaking, as usual from your portfolio.

You can. Just buy a plane ticket to Portland and go hang out in the gorge!

Majeed, you're one of the few where "calories burned per image" actually makes sense.

Very nice image, as usual.

Haha, thanks! I can't argue with that one for this particular image. This was the second of four hikes I did that day. Three of them being physically challenging.

Your photos are always great!
I am going out this evening to see if I can get some shots. But it's hunting season around here, so you have to be careful!

Most reactions

Back