What's new

Paper Wasp Nest

Chad C.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the gum balls hanging around the hive i think its a bit dark what do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 26790-1415572638-4e03df1919c2cab1255693f4d50e23dc.webp
    26790-1415572638-4e03df1919c2cab1255693f4d50e23dc.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 121
Yes, it is dark. Try some fill light or spot meter on the nest.
 
How about this? I am still new to photo editing lol the most ive ever done is making a photo black and white ive never edited any of my photos
 

Attachments

  • 26790-1415572638-4e03df1919c2cab1255693f4d50e23dc.webp
    26790-1415572638-4e03df1919c2cab1255693f4d50e23dc.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 112
That is better.
 
Try whacking it with a bat, then taking the picture :-) :-)
Just kidding, dude, I love the wrappy foldy paper feel of the nest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom