Paranormal Activity...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Allow me to say that it's one the stupidest movies I've ever watched! It's not scary!!! Just rented the DVD and regretted it all the way. OMG!!! :puke:

I saw it in theatres and the first bit was quite boring.... near the end it was a little more exciting i wouldn't say it was really scary though. Overall i agree that it did suck.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Way too hyped up, guess it worked - I watched it.

dude whatever, that movie freaked me out... i'm a grown woman and I slept with the lights on for about a week.

should have come to my place for a nap.

I thought it was really good. But then, I saw it a while back, and hadn't heard of it beforehand, so I guess I went in without any expectations and just enjoyed it.

dont knw but i liked Blair witch Project better than this one

Thought the ending was fairly decent. But, the lamest movie i have watched in a long time... next to blair witch. Only paid a dollar to rent it...but what a waste of a buck. It bored me so bad i fell asleep, not once, but twice...

I told everyone it wasn't scary, the reply i got off everyone "WTF man I **** myself at that movie."

I am glad to see people who agree with me, rubbish, oooh a door closed ooo foot steps, the closest to REAL paranormal activity was when she got pulled outta the bed which wasn't scary either.
+ you could tell when the "demon" was coming, it always made that funky static noise.

also Paranormal entity - Exact same only it has a hotter girl in it.

Well, it certainly scared the piss out of me... My boyfriend at the time had a habit of sticking one foot out from underneath the covers, and he kept getting mad at me because I was covering his leg up while he was trying to fall asleep. :lol:

Well, it certainly scared the piss out of me... My boyfriend at the time had a habit of sticking one foot out from underneath the covers, and he kept getting mad at me because I was covering his leg up while he was trying to fall asleep. :lol:

Hahahaha!

To be honest, I've always had a weird thing about my toes being under the bed. Its stupid I know, but it freaks me out, if only because I have a mischievous cat.

And the weird thing is, I love horror movies and watch them all the time. Amityville Horror gives me the creeps more than any other.

Sorry to hijack, by the way.

dude whatever, that movie freaked me out... i'm a grown woman and I slept with the lights on for about a week.

Me too! :blushing:

I think the end stunk, but the other parts were creepy.

Same here... I was always looking for shadows in darkness...way too scary and I don't think the end was bad... I heard that there are three different endings to the movie... in mine the girl gets killed by the cops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back