Paranormal

Wow!! I am sooooo a chicken!!! I went to a cemetary once, late at night, and stood OUTSIDE the gate, near my parked car and took a couple of shots. Nothing too exciting...had a live person walk past me (I felt really, really 'stoopid'!!).....or at least I *think* he was 'live'!!!! LOL!!!

Very cool shots....I love the info that goes with each one!!!! ....WIsh I could see that first one better!!

Would love to see/hear more!!!!

Pretty cool stuff Bradster :thumbup:.

I'm facinated by ghost images and everything paranormal. Your shots are great and #1 is just creepy.
This thread is a great addition to the Dark Side Gallery. I just hope it stays current and would also like to see more pictures and read more posts.

Thanks guys. I too hope this grows. :thumbup: I am a bit busy at the moment with the house reno and all, but will get more soon. Glad you like em.

Do you only shoot film for these or have you been able to use digital too?

Pretty cool stuff, btw.

Do you only shoot film for these or have you been able to use digital too?

Pretty cool stuff, btw.

Both, actually will work just fine. There is a main reason I carry two cameras when ghost/demon hunting; the EMF waves. The spirit's EMF waves will distort, and drain your digital gear, then when the spirit leaves or get the energy it needs, your power goes back up. For someone who's out the first time, this crap will freak them out. My digital is nothing more than a 7Mp p/s. A decent p/s, but a p/s. Reason I don't have an expensive one is I would never take any expensive digital device ghost hunting. The EMF waves can overload them and destroy them.

My primary camera for any shooting is my Canon, 35mm SLR. Eh, when I bought it 4 yrs ago it was about $500. Now, it's like not easy to find. LOL. :lmao: And for recording EVPs, I use a tape voice recorder..the micro tape ones. Added benefit to that is you can rewind real easy to hear a voice again when not hooked up to the computer.

No digital flashlights, like LED, etc. I DID have an IR camera and an analog EMF reader....until some maggotpuke stole them. Grrr.. I use my Maglites, EMF reader, and will get an IR camera soon. The heat ones are cool, too. You can see "people" like Predator did on this device when there is noone visibal to your unaided eye.

I perfer analog stuff over digital (for ghost hunting anyways) for the fact that EMF waves won't really bother them. I know I have written a lot, but one example: I went into a house people had told me was haunted and abandoned, and everyone was too afraid to go inside. I went in with my gear, and my cellphone I had fully charged. As soon as I got in the living room....(more now like un-living room), I felt a presence. Cold spots, I was snapping random photos....got a few voices recorded. Angry male spirit from the '30s. He was shot down by a "friend" over an arguement...I read the old news report in the historical society. My phone beeped and went completely dead. I flashed on once, and off again. So, no digital on me when ghost hunting, except my little p/s.

bradster....I took your advice and went to a local grave yard tonight. It was just after 7pm, and I was taking random shots. My shots came out fairly dark. (I have a Kodak "Easy Share",6.1 megapixels...I had the flash on, and the setting was on "action"). I was INCREDIBLY shocked to find one of the pics I took had 2 orbs in them. I know you said something about not having much faith in the "orb theory"....but....I've never had orbs in ANY of my shots EVER in my entire life!!!! LOL!!! I went and got the pics developed at the local do-it-yourself kiosk (I dont' have any software, and don't even know how to print them off, on my printer!!). I wasn't sure if I should be really, really excited (which I was!! LOL!!) or totally frightened......(which I was too!!!!). The crazy thing was....on my back home I stopped at the grave yard again...and one more shot had an orb in it!! This one is still on my camera...but this orb seems to have some "design" in it???

Sooo....what do you make of the orbs anyway??? ...My hubby thinks I'm nuts....and so does my mother....my own mother....the one who has SEEN ghosts herself!!

I bet it was a fun and creepy experience going out ghost hunting for the first time Artograph :thumbup:

Good thing you brought this up. I had a Canon SD770 P/S that would always give me orbs. Specially late in the evenings. It really didn't matter where I was shooting, it will happen too often. I also used to shoot with my digital slr as well and never had this problem. I noticed that with the P/S my orb images were always blurry but images without orbs were nice and clear.

Has anyone had a silmilar problem with P/S cameras that can solve my Canon orb mystery?

I don't know if any of these will work...but I've tried to post my photos for you to see..? Did it work?????

http://http://www.msnusers.com/myorbphotos/shoebox.msnw

shoebox.msnw

*Sigh*...OK, so apparently it didn't work... How the heck do I post photos??? :O(

bradster....I took your advice and went to a local grave yard tonight. It was just after 7pm, and I was taking random shots. My shots came out fairly dark. (I have a Kodak "Easy Share",6.1 megapixels...I had the flash on, and the setting was on "action"). I was INCREDIBLY shocked to find one of the pics I took had 2 orbs in them. I know you said something about not having much faith in the "orb theory"....but....I've never had orbs in ANY of my shots EVER in my entire life!!!! LOL!!! I went and got the pics developed at the local do-it-yourself kiosk (I dont' have any software, and don't even know how to print them off, on my printer!!). I wasn't sure if I should be really, really excited (which I was!! LOL!!) or totally frightened......(which I was too!!!!). The crazy thing was....on my back home I stopped at the grave yard again...and one more shot had an orb in it!! This one is still on my camera...but this orb seems to have some "design" in it???

Sooo....what do you make of the orbs anyway??? ...My hubby thinks I'm nuts....and so does my mother....my own mother....the one who has SEEN ghosts herself!!

Cool, glad you got something picked up. They could be spiritual, or could be particles. Also, spirits in our plane are just EM energy, so it could just be the EM balls....but in a graveyard, unlikely. In a place with no electrical stuff around, it's more possible to be paranormal. Post them when you can, and I'll look them over, I know how you can tell.

Also, did you get a strange feeling of a presence or any cold areas? Did anything electronic flicker in the area?

Hi!!! So glad you are back to help me out with this!!!! Ok, first off, what is "EM"......electromagnetic..????

This grave yard is behind an old Catholic church, and beside the Catholic school (not that old...not that that's relavent??). Anyway, there is a small bush along the 3rd side, and a road with a few homes on it, along the 4th side. The side where the road is would obviously have some power lines running along it...

I think I'd be devastated if you told me these were "particles"!!! ....I was so pumped, having a real "find" in some of my shots!!! LOL!!

cameramike was a dear, and reposted my pics...Not sure you can see them well...you can enlarge them if you click on them. I will try to get them onto Photobucket or something and repost them (as soon as I'm done here)!!

Presence.....cold...???? LOL!!! I was totally freaked...trying to tell myself that "..I was fine...everything is fine....." I never got out of my car!! ...Just stuck the camera out the window and fired off a few shots!! ;O) So, not that I recall...no flickering or anything...

Now, as I said in the other post, after I got the pics developed last night, I was pretty excited, so on my way back home I stopped in again....by that time it was about 8pm and dark. I took a few more shots (from my car again....with my window down, but the doors locked!!! LMAO!). I didn't notice it until much later, when I was looking at the pics on my digital...when I zoomed in on one of the pics I got sort of a small diamond-shaped, very white, white "thing" that appears to be up in the air....a fair bit above the headstones. I still haven't developed that one....but I will, and will try to post it as well.

Thanks so much for your input...I look forward to your reply!!

...I'm off to try to figure out photobucket....wish me luck!!! :O)

I finally got them, and am examining them now....give me a few mins to take a closer look.

So far, from what I can see, it looks like you indeed captured spiritual orbs. Now, I'm not even 80% on this, as I have to re-install my Photoshop to get a really good look. I would say they are not anykind of particle, moisture or anything of this plane, due to simple facts of two particles only would seem odd. Secondly, there does not seem to be any EM (electro-magnetic) producing sources around, or close enough to produce just two balls of energy. However, spirits come and go in all kinds of numbers. One sometimes, to 20. I do think these maybe paranormal, so I think you did get a good capture. I will look closer at them. Thanks for sharing these.

OK....I Finally figured out Photobucket!!! :OP Let's see if this works this time?!!!

ETA: The 1st shot is the same as the 2nd....only "enhanced" (brightened) at the do-it-yourself photo kiosk. The second is the same shot, only not enhanced, and slightly larger. The little bits of white on the ground are kleenex/garbage I assume, as they are in all the photos.

OrbsingraveyardSept2008.jpg

I need to try going to a cemetary and shooting.. Just might be interesting.

Nice shot Artograph!

Most reactions

Back