What's new

Paris at night

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

The first night I was in Paris, I went down to the street corner nearest our hotel and took a shot down the street. It's not the greatest as I didn't bring a tripod with me to France, so I had to go handheld.

Soem parts are way blown out, but I think it does a decent job of capturing the feeling of the old city at night.

Feedback more than welcome...

parisstreet2.jpg
 
For it being handheld, I do think that you managed to capture a good nighttime photo of this one street in Paris! To me, it does reflect the atmosphere, no matter if some parts are blown out. I like the streetlights illuminating the trees.
 
Cool shot. Someday I really need to go visit.

Maybe some day if the world's attitude towards Americans changes I'll feel comfortable leaving the States.
 
I'd like tog o to Paris... actually it's not so far away :P maybe someday... very nice picture! and this moving car adds to the mood :D very very nice
 
AFter seeing all the threads using Wally's conversion action, I got curious and tried it out. Instead of starting a new thread, I'll post this here so you can see teh colour/B&W versions of the same shot.

Thanks Wally for putting this together! I really like how it works out.

parisstreewallyt.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom