What's new

Paris like never seen...

xavierdumoulin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A certain regard of Paris and its people. Black and white, "stolen" pictures in the street, sincerity...
Please let me know what you are thinking about this work and send to every body this adress :

http://xavierdumoulin.com

:thumbup:
 
Bonjour Xavier et bienvenue sur le forum.

Beaucoup de gens ici ne suivent pas les liens. Si tu veux savoir ce que nous pensons de tes photos, il vaut mieux les mettre dans ton "post."
 
I can't put all the pictures, it's why I've put my website adress...

 
Yeah...Really unseen Paris like in these photos. Adorable pics. Thanks for the share.
 
I like your work.

With the first one, I think I would have focused on the reflection of the kids. Just my opinion, of course.
 
I don't normally click through links but I did this time, and I'm impressed. I especially like your solitude section, you've got a great eye for patterns and they're broken up very nicely by single people.
 
Nice work, a sample made me click on your link...otherwise I would have passed it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom