Park Photo Shoot

Blossom101 - Anytime!

Moonb007 - We pretty much let him do his thing while we took pictures. His energy was actually good for the shoot. I think the tough shoots are when the clients really get camera shy...

Thanks for commenting!

One question for ya - how'd you come up with your business name? It's cute! Just wondering if there was a meaning behind it or something, out of pure curiosity. :)

Dashy is actually my wife's name and since we thought it has a whimsical spin too we incorporated it into the business name. =)

Cool! I've never heard of that name before, but it is neat. I figured there was a meaning behind the name. :) Thanks for telling!

Those are really very nice shots! Were you using any external lighting?

camz, what is your general plan of attack in PP? Your photos always have killer colors. Care to share any insight?

Nothing special really. Here's a general work flow for this:

ACR: The basics like white balance reference, exposure, fill light, blacks and brightness.

CS4:

Here's the Image exported from ACR:

3838074337_82e009030e_b.jpg

Here's the edited version in CS4:

3838867776_84551e9083_b.jpg

On this series I applied soft lighting sometimes I prefer Overlay.

Layer1: Soft lighting (Opacity is @ 100% just for example)
Layer2: Hue +1, Saturation +1
Layer3: Exposure +.31

I then merge the layers then Sharpen Last. I actually saw your post this morning and didn't want to answer before I spoke with my partner. I just gave you the general perspective of it as you understand it's a business. Hope this helps though! :D

Those are really very nice shots! Were you using any external lighting?

I usually shoot with mostly natural light and reflectors were used for this session.

camz, what is your general plan of attack in PP? Your photos always have killer colors. Care to share any insight?

Nothing special really. Here's a general work flow for this:

ACR: The basics like white balance reference, exposure, fill light, blacks and brightness.

CS4:

Here's the Image exported from ACR:

3838074337_82e009030e_b.jpg

Here's the edited version in CS4:

3838867776_84551e9083_b.jpg

On this series I applied soft lighting sometimes I prefer Overlay.

Layer1: Soft lighting (Opacity is @ 100% just for example)
Layer2: Hue +1, Saturation +1
Layer3: Exposure +.31

I then merge the layers then Sharpen Last. I actually saw your post this morning and didn't want to answer before I spoke with my partner. I just gave you the general perspective of it as you understand it's a business. Hope this helps though! :D

Completely understood. Thank you very much!

No problem! Just let me know if you have anymore questions.

These are all top notch, professionally shot and processed! Beautiful job on all of them. You have a great eye for composition and detail. Technical and artistic merit is outstanding!! Well done. It was a pleasure to see each one. Thank you for sharing, and keep up the great work!! :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow..NJMAN thanks so much!

This are very good! How do you shoot like this in natural light?

Most reactions

Back