What's new

Parking Garage at night

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Me and my buddy are suckers for these things.... I dont know why..

I think part of it is the contrasts of the lighting and angular objects.

Also you kinda feel like a spy on a secret mission...

IMG_3073.jpg






IMG_3021.jpg





IMG_3018.jpg
 
I love the 3rd one... Really nice negative space and then the "complex" texture of the shopping chart on the right.

Have to try and find some garages now... Great idea.
 
i like the 3rd one the lighting is great
 
Great lighting :mrgreen:
 
Oh wow, I really really like the play of orange against blue and all the clear lines and graphic elements in #2!

Though I DO admit that the light in #3 is extra special, too!
 
I have to say that #3 is my favorite. The cart is so out of place (in a parking garage) that its just makes this photo interesting!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom