What's new

Part of my New Years Resolution :)

Azexa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Poughkeepsie,NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to get out more and practice more with my cameras.. I'm pretty much a Noob, but a quick study.

This was a nest I found on my break when I was at work. Advice is welcome. :) I have a Nikon J1 and a Canon Rebel XS at the moment.


Day 17 by Azexa1, on Flickr
 
Wow--nice shot of a big clutch of eggs!!!! What is the bird species that layed these??? Quail? Grouse? Woodcock? I mean, I think there are like 18 eggs in that nest--that seems like a lot. The photo has a lovely, naturalistic quality to it. Well-done!!!
 
They are actually Guinea Hen eggs- they are quite possibly the dumbest creatures on the earth. We have a flock that roam around work.
 
Great looks so very natural. I used to have guinea hens ...kept me up at night as they always startle and squawk ....I had to give them away
 
This is another one that I did that I am pretty proud of. I was shooting away and did it completely by accident in my landlords garden. I actually have it framed on my wall.


Bleeding hearts by Azexa1, on Flickr
 
nice.. i love all the eggs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom