Peanuts
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2005
- Messages
- 2,905
- Reaction score
- 85
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally a long weekend! Well, I have been inspired by several recent mountain biking shots to post my own rather interesting attempt. These were taken at a photography workshop 3 minutes from Banff, and what can I say except my flash just might be my new best buddy?
Anyways, once again I put them on the net and they seemed to have underexposed by about 1/3 to 1/2 a stop, but I am sure you all understand. Any critiques would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, did I forget to mention, you can see this beautiful scenery and area in
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63115
1.
2.
3. Framing is off, not to mention the vortex!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
P.S. I should probably mention, my humour is generally not quite that lame, but for lack of imagination, that was the result.
Anyways, once again I put them on the net and they seemed to have underexposed by about 1/3 to 1/2 a stop, but I am sure you all understand. Any critiques would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, did I forget to mention, you can see this beautiful scenery and area in
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63115
1.
2.
3. Framing is off, not to mention the vortex!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
P.S. I should probably mention, my humour is generally not quite that lame, but for lack of imagination, that was the result.
The third one he is indeed coming down that hill at a rather fast pace. I actually had another person ask me if I was trying to get myself killed as I had propped myself on my backpack and just waited for them to come down that hill and around a sharp curve. Fortunately, these guys knew what they were doing, or else I would have been.. 'trail' kill.