What's new

Passion's Flame

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Late%20June%20Flowers%20-%20012.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.

Thanks for looking.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Looks like a ear.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
It actually would make an awesome (if rather eye-opening) background. :)
 
Hey Kazooie, now you can start the slide show of b/g in your PC ;)

I liked it, but with some hesitations...the big triangular part on the left bottom corner(extending upto middle) affects the smoothness
Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Hey Kazooie, now you can start the slide show of b/g in your PC ;)

I liked it, but with some hesitations...the big triangular part on the left bottom corner(extending upto middle) affects the smoothness
Regards :D

Oh really? hm, I didn't really click into that. Cool observation. Thanks man!

Oh, btw... Kazoozie... my youngest daughter came in here and looked at it and said "What's that? It looks like an ear!" :lol:

Figures.

:lol:
 
IS that an ear? or.....should it be in the NSFW section? :twisted:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
mishele said:
NSFW.....lol Gotta love dirty flowers!!

Well, that WAS what I had in mind when I took it... Passion? Flame? Flower? Right? Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom