Patricia

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few photos I took last weekend at the cemetery. The first is a result of vandals that tipped over a few of the large crosses.

128_2823a.JPG

128_2838a.JPG

This was taken with my new Lensbaby. I might need a more lively subject next time.

128_2835a.JPG

Being an family genealogist I find that I like cemeteries and cemetery photos. That last shot gives me motion sickness, but I like the first two. The first is my fav.

oh man, chiller, those are really awesome...love the border around the black and white ones..makes them stand out....(dare is say it, they are killer!!!) 'scuse the bad pun..

but the color one is really cool...makes me think of exorsist or..maybe just a really bad party in my teens..but either way, it really works with the large cross..blurry looking... eerie....creepy.....just think of how much fun you can have at halloween with this lens.....good job!

:thumbup: #2! :thumbup:
I love how busy the second one is. It's great.. and there's so many textures.
First one is very sad - I hate vandals, especially those who vandalise cemetaries. That is just so disrespectful.
Number three is great with the lensbaby! Those things are awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on one!

Now I know what I'm doing tomorrow.... Going to the cemetary! YAY!

Good ones. The first picture has a mood to it, I like the angle on the picture and the way you composed it. On the second picture it's interesting how my eye goes to the first cross then steps up around the picture to the tallest cross. The third is interesting also with the tree growing out of the cross, good choice with the lensbaby. Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back