Patriotism

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSCF0022.JPG

well taken, but there are alot of pictures of flags out there. i'd like to see something a little more unique. also, you can tell the flag is vinyl and plasticy too. im not sure if that makes a difference or not. :)

thebeginning said:
well taken, but there are alot of pictures of flags out there. i'd like to see something a little more unique. also, you can tell the flag is vinyl and plasticy too. im not sure if that makes a difference or not. :)
Its the Flag flying at the US capitol building...

I don't really dig the position of the flag at that moment. Not to say it's a bad capture it just doesn't do it for me. Also there's nothing in the background and the flag is dead center so there's nothing to really make this image stand out from someone elses picture of a flag.

SLOShooter said:
I don't really dig the position of the flag at that moment. Not to say it's a bad capture it just doesn't do it for me. Also there's nothing in the background and the flag is dead center so there's nothing to really make this image stand out from someone elses picture of a flag.
I really liked the ripple in the flag, HOWEVER You are very correct about the background. its missing something. Sadly I couldnt angle it properly. A lot of streets etc are shut down in DC... However Ill try elsewhere and see what I can see. thanks for the input. Glad I found this place.

Yea, I'm originally from DC, live in CA now, but I was home visiting the parents over christmas. There's so much construction around the capital for the new visitor's center and so many street closing for the inuguration that I wasn't able to get any good shot of the capitol. ahhh well. Maybe next time.

SLOShooter said:
Yea, I'm originally from DC, live in CA now, but I was home visiting the parents over christmas. There's so much construction around the capital for the new visitor's center and so many street closing for the inuguration that I wasn't able to get any good shot of the capitol. ahhh well. Maybe next time.
If there is anything I can get for ya...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back