Paul Brown Stadium, Monday Night Football C&C

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this one last night. I was shooting from a bridge and had a difficult time getting perfectly still shots due to traffic, but this one seems to be the sharpest of the bunch.

I was hoping for a better vantage point. I wanted be up higher looking down into the stadium with the city in the background, but I just couldn't find a location to get that vantage point from without some other obstruction in the way.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. This is straight out of the camera, no post processing. Should this be cropped? I also have some bracketted shots that I may HDR. It looks crooked due to the angle I was shooting at, but I'm pretty sure it's horizontal.

5162264919_08d38dfec5_b.jpg

Eh. I think you nailed it in your post, not the right vantage point.

The river in the foreground is distracting.

Eff'ing Steelers....

p!nK

In my limited experience, Cincy doesn't lend itself to great skyline pics from across the river like some cities do. I've tried to shoot it a couple different times and have never found anything that works for me. It would help if I knew the town better but I'll eventually find the shot I"m looking for.

stadium looks good but i think i agree with you. if you could have found a spot higher up to look down on it it would work out better. nice shot though.

Pretty much what's been said. From what I've seen of football stadium shots they always seem to look better when shot from a vantage point where you can look down to the field.

Definitely try to HDR the image. This is a perfect time for it too since the actual lights on the stadium are well beyond the range of the shot as well as the dark areas. Should make the picture look 5x better.

Thanks everyone. I went up to Devou Park originally, which I think would have had a nicer vantage point. But the park closesd at dusk and they kicked me out as soon as I got out of my car.

what you need is one of those blimps so you coul.... ehh never mind. not many people have blimps parked in there back yards lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back