manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #1 I really liked this shot but the stupid poster behind her needed to go, and I wanted to play with the color just a little.
I really liked this shot but the stupid poster behind her needed to go, and I wanted to play with the color just a little.
12sndsgood No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 360 Location indianapolis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2012 #2 I think the lighting definatly works for the picture. Ive been meaning to look up to see when con's are coming to Indianapolis to try and get some photos of the coz group.
I think the lighting definatly works for the picture. Ive been meaning to look up to see when con's are coming to Indianapolis to try and get some photos of the coz group.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I really had a blast and it's definitely making me reach well outside my usual comfort zone. (as some folks pointed out!) I'm definitely going to go to the Boston one in 2 weeks.
I really had a blast and it's definitely making me reach well outside my usual comfort zone. (as some folks pointed out!) I'm definitely going to go to the Boston one in 2 weeks.