What's new

PAX EAST 2012 - Set 1 - The Environment

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I'd share some of my favs from today. c/c welcome if so desired. Hope you enjoy them. :)

==1==
PAX%202012%20-%20-%20001.jpg


Always have to get at least one showing the enormity of the thing. It has gotten much bigger.

==2==
PAX%202012%20-%20-%20018.jpg


Imagine this times 50. I really need to bring my wide angle next time.

==3==
PAX%202012%20-%20-%20035.jpg


:-)

==4==
PAX%202012%20-%20-%20051.jpg


I kept coming back to this booth over and over again. Growing up these die were like $1 per side, basically... the crystal ones were even more. To this day, I can't help but regard these things basically as little hunks of gold and I'm just fascinated with them.
 
#1 is too busy and under
#2 & #4 are really fascinating... diagonality adds something here...
#3 ....

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I know 1 was craaazy. Man I should have taken several and done a stitch ... Durr. I was really not on my game. Lol

Thanks for the comments!
 
I am not sure if this is a multiple day event or not... But if Supergiant Games is there, and they have a booth setup where you can play "Bastion," please do yourself a favor and play it or at least watch someone play it. The game is truly a work of art, visually, musically and storytelling wise.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Oh that explains one of the cosplayers I shot. (picture came out terrible though.) :)

Looks like an interesting game.
 
I really like #2, the tilted shot with all those monitors and people! Pretty cool shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
I really like #2, the tilted shot with all those monitors and people! Pretty cool shot.

Thanks, Derrel! I'm speechless! :lol:
 
Oh that explains one of the cosplayers I shot. (picture came out terrible though.) :)

Looks like an interesting game.

I'd love to see the shot, even if it doesn't meet your standards. I am a huge fan of the game. It's truly one of those games that you play, and it changes your perspective on video games and the role they play just because of how different and innovative it is. The most amazing part is that somewhere around 9 people made the entire game.

I was hoping that someone dressed up as "The Kid." By far, the most epic video game character ever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom