D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a trek up in the Vitosha Mountain a few weeks ago, it was pretty much the first nice day we had here with blue sky and a few clouds rolling by.

I took a few shots, this one has been sat in the catalogue gathering digital dust, but I decided as I was playing with some different PP I would give it a try, My only concern is it might be a little "Overcooked" - Thanks to my first time using ColorEFEX along with my LR workflow..

Anyway, it was a great day out and I did manage to get at least a few keepers from the ones I shot.. Always happy for cc.

edit: added another using my usual LR only...

Image size reduced from 6000x4000 - not usually resign so apologies for any serious degradation.

Attachments

• DSC02833-Edit-1-2.jpg
    DSC02833-Edit-1-2.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC02862-2-1.jpg
    DSC02862-2-1.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
A nice scene, but it feels to me (based on the trees) that it's about 10 degrees off level.

Hey T - I didn't take into account trying to level out / straighten out the trees, probably my ignorance in PP.. its a decent decline I was stood on up to my knees in snow, I chose to try and "take it as I saw it" .. But to be honest, these trees here are not growing straight up, I took a measure from the side of the peak and the ski slope which you can see the left so I never thought of correcting for viewer pleasure...

Thanks for the tip, I should look harder in PP and review...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back