What's new

Peace

richiehwrd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
finally got the ac adapter for my 35mm scanner and scanned this, I took it when I was in the keys. Tell me what you think.
2123955570_243b649e66_o.jpg
 
I can't pinpoint it but I love it. Cool shot.
 
I'm usually a fan of odd POV's but this one doesn't do much for me. Even with a shallower DOF, the bare tree branches would have been distracting in the background. One saving grace would have been if the bird had been looking at the camera and then crop out all the dead space on the right.
 
reminds me of a holga...
But personally, I don't like the shot...doesn't capture my interest. The colours are dead, and there's a bad colour cast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom