What's new

Peaceful Snowy.

zombiesniper126 25

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
7,638
Location
Petawawa, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She was gracing us with her presence again today.
The following images were taken only about a minute apart. I had moved about five feet in order to get the sky in one image and the forest in the other.
I personally like the forest background better.

Snowy blue by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Peaceful Snowy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
 
Great shots I agree with #2
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thank you.
 
Agree; the background in #2 works for me. Her expression seems to be saying, "Oy.. vey... this clown again..."
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thank you.

And she probably was thinking something of the sort. lol
 
Once again the (current) lone voice of dissent: I like the blue sky background better.

Nice shots, the both of them, though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you.

And that's why there is no right or wrong with photography, only what you like.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thank you.

I always try and remember that once I've "Got the shot", to try and move to a different angle elevation etc. because there is always something you can't see from where you are.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thank you.
 
Sign me up for #2 as well. Very nice.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom