What's new

Peaty water

Benco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
923
Reaction score
253
Location
Falkland Islands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A peaty stream, swollen by recent rain.

577779_10200252127260212_188513677_n.jpg


484718_10200252127060207_1418463378_n.jpg
 
I like both. I would crop the top off #2.
 
Thanks, :)

I fiddled with the crop but found it a bit constrained, I'll have another go at it.
No filter at all, it was a very dark, overcast day but I've pushed up the contrast and luminance (it was the light level that allowed me to get a slow enough shutter speed for this, really must get a ND filter soon to play with).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom