What's new

Peek A Boo Cash....

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
6,853
Reaction score
7,569
Location
ny
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
005-1.jpg
 
002-2.jpg
 
YEP, Timneh's have horn colored beaks while Congo's are all black!
 
011.jpg
 
009.jpg
she wanted me to show you her hair do.... when they stand up, really funny
 
Ah, Cockatoos!! Not a fan, it takes a very special person to handle those guys ... see cockatoos to me are like (what I image) grandchildren to be ... they are fun to play with and visit; but once they start to misbehave and get cranky they need to go right back to their parents! :lmao:
 
Ah, Cockatoos!! Not a fan, it takes a very special person to handle those guys ... see cockatoos to me are like (what I image) grandchildren to be ... they are fun to play with and visit; but once they start to misbehave and get cranky they need to go right back to their parents! :lmao:
cannot pull the wool over your eyes.. you know your parrots..... she isn't too bad.. but when she is bad she is really really loud.........:lmao:
 
not only loud, but cockatoos are the only birds that have use of both UPPER and LOWER mandibles (beak) ... worst bites I've ever gotten were from cockatoos ...

is he/she an Umbrella Cockatoo ... 'toos are the only ones I am not good at I.D.ing ..
 
not only loud, but cockatoos are the only birds that have use of both UPPER and LOWER mandibles (beak) ... worst bites I've ever gotten were from cockatoos ...

is he/she an Umbrella Cockatoo ... 'toos are the only ones I am not good at I.D.ing ..
well that one is easy.. if they have all these head dress feather and they stand up and spread out ...it is a Umbrella cockatoo...the feathers look like an umbrella on their head...:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom