What's new

Peek A Boo Cash....

Always nice to see other birders. I have to agree with LBP.... I love (other peoples) cockatoos. They are great lovers, but when they get a 'tude... look out.

Our babies.

HI.jpg


Whataposer.jpg
 
Always nice to see other birders. I have to agree with LBP.... I love (other peoples) cockatoos. They are great lovers, but when they get a 'tude... look out.

Our babies.
very beautiful... we always wanted a blue and gold..my gray has spoiled me.. the grays are my #1 bird... so sweet and he never yells...always talks and mostly says things at the appropriate times... goodnight at night etc. He sings.... just a peach... how are your grays.?:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom