Peircings

Not to get too into this, but wouldn't one of the ends of a VCH bell press up against the cl*t? Whether it would feel good or not is one thing, but it looks like it definitely is in the right area.

You'll struggle to get someone to do that. And if someone does agree then run away from them quickly. Not good...

No no, my wife isn't interested in doing that, I was just saying from what the guy who did the piercing told us. He also said that not a whole lot of people can even do that because their actual cl*t isn't large enough. I don't really know for sure, that's just what he was telling us...

yeah, not like we will see it and say "hey, isnt that jlykins missus?". :lol:. I dont blame you for not posting picks. Even though some have posted nudity in the past, but thats probably pushing the boundaries unfortunately. A link would be ok though, right??

yeah, not like we will see it and say "hey, isnt that jlykins missus?". :lol:. I dont blame you for not posting picks. Even though some have posted nudity in the past, but thats probably pushing the boundaries unfortunately. A link would be ok though, right??

Oh c'mon man. We've been tempted and tantalised for 2 pages of posts. We have been patient above and beyond the call of duty. We deserve some full frontal nudity. We want it now!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back