What's new

Pelican Rock.

loosecanon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeside, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was actually for a PS exercise, the ocean and the big rock I took off the coast of California, the boats where taken by a photographer in Indonesia who posted the shot for the exercise.

741091054_XccCg-L-2.jpg
 
So it is an Indonesian beach and boat combined with a Californian rock?
What an idea!

Can we possibly see the two original photos which were merged into this one?
I'm quite curious now!
 
So the beach line is still Californian, but the mount of stones on the left is Indonesian already! How cool is that! Heehee.
 
Wow! Nicely done.
 
Thank you all, appreciate the comments.
 
I think overall is great PS, a bit minor flaws will be the rock along the course line to the left is a bit flat. other then that overall is great combination.
 
That is cool! It looks perfectly natural.
 
Quite honestly, 9 out of 10 I'll immediately strike down a composite due to my purist nature. You've actually kind of changed my mind on the subject, loosecanon.

I've seen alot of this done ( my cousin by marriage thinks he's a pro at it ) before but nowhere near as well as you have done here. Colours are all good and seem to be the right temps. Your blending job ranks in the master level from what I'm seeing here. I know I've rambled a bit, but, it's not everyday you experience a paradigm shift :lol:

Great job
 
MohaimenK, thank you for the comment. I am usually not a fan of this type of editing but as I said it was for an exercise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom