What's new

Pelicans

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
I was at Clearwater Beach, Florida, today. These pelicans are on and near the pier, hoping that the people fishing there make a mistake...;)
They were willing models.
Took these after sunset. Hope you like them.

1.
florida008.jpg


2.
florida011.jpg


3.
florida013.jpg


4.
florida014.jpg






pascal
 
2 I think needed to be a tighter crop and 3 would look fantastic if you can lighten the pelecan without brightening the rest of the image.
 
Wozza, thanks. What kind of crop are you thinking of? Just the bird?
And let me see if I can add some brightness to the #3 pelican.



pascal
 
These are awesome birds, well captured.

I like the last the best, but think it works better for me with the man-made stuff upper-left screen-cropped out.
 
thanx abraxas. In the last one, I kept in the structure, because IMHO it adds some depth to the pic.





pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom