What's new

Pencil puppet

pmsnel

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was just fed up with working on this drawing and decided to waste some time with my Canon.
I wish this guy could finish it for me!
IMG_7389.jpg
 
The animal's head is a little too close to the top of the picture for my taste.

It's very cute:)
 
I know! But my box I used as an background wasn't bigger. So it was this or having my living room as a distracting background.

Thanks!
 
By the way. This is the actual drawing. I know this isn't an art forum, but I just had the urge to show off!
IMG_7392.jpg


I still have to fill in all the white with the different coloured blue lines like on the left... And it has to be finished by Monday as it is a gift, with temperatures over 30 degrees celsius outside.
 
Last edited:
I was going for a bokeh effect, but I guess my lens doesn't do round bokeh! :biggrin:

I'm finally finished though! It took me some hours to fill in all the blue. Puppet proved not very helpful...;-)
 
Custom. Made my own by first taking pic of white paper and then replacing it by this. But I know it is still off. In real life the paper is white and not grey. Don't really know why its this off...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom