Penn State Football Photos -- CC Please

BHE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the Blue White game yesterday and was able to get pretty close to the field for some pictures. This set of pictures was taken with a Nikon D80 and Tamron 70-200 2.8 lens. I did very little post editing, mostly cropping.

Please provide CC and let me know what you think. I would love to make these better.

Thanks

1. ISO 100, f 2.8, shutter 1/1600, exposure bias -0.67
DSC_0162.jpg

2. ISO 100, f 2.8, shutter 1/2000, exposure bias -0.67
DSC_0152.jpg

3. ISO 100, f 4, shutter speed 1/1000, exposure bias -0.67
DSC_0167-1.jpg

4. ISO 100, f 5, shutter speed 1/1600, exposure bias -2.33
DSC_0112-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.

Would you mind posting your camera settings?

Yours are clearer than the ones I've shot. Your ISO, aperture, and shutter speed.

Thx

dan

Nice.

Would you mind posting your camera settings?

Yours are clearer than the ones I've shot. Your ISO, aperture, and shutter speed.

Thx

dan

Dan,

I added my camera settings to the pictures. Hope this helps.

Ed

Those are some nice shots (except for the fact that it's a Big Ten school...:lol:).

That Tamron looks like a good lens.

I like no. 1 and no. 3 the best. Would have been nice to get the ball in the shot on no. 3.

Those are some nice shots (except for the fact that it's a Big Ten school...:lol:).

That Tamron looks like a good lens.

I like no. 1 and no. 3 the best. Would have been nice to get the ball in the shot on no. 3.

Thanks (not about the Big Ten Comment though)!!!:lol::lol:

I really like the Tamron lens; I've gotten some extremely sharp pictures with it and it was half the price of the Nikon!!

I agree, I would have loved the ball being in shot #3. I was shooting in continuous mode but for some reason did not get the ball in mid air before it was caught.

Great quality shots! Perfect color and sharpness!! Great exposure as well.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back