What's new

People and Pets!

yaydogs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Chatsworth, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey y'all, I'm somewhat of a newbie when it comes to pet photography. I'm completely comfortable shooting nature, people, some sports as well. For the life of me, I can't get a damn dog (with love) to stay still for a couple seconds! Does anyone have tips/tricks to shoot pets?

This is something I would like to accomplish eventually. Very inspiring gallery:

Musicians And Their Dogs (Photos) | Rock Cellar Magazine
 
Heh, you need an assistant to handle the dog while you are shooting it, that would make it easier to keep them still for a few minutes :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom